06 June 2009

Damn Technomological Kids

As many of you know, I recently received an iPod Touch for Father's Day (yes, I talked them into giving it to me a month early, shaddup). If you have ever used one, you may know that in order to unlock it after waking you have to slide your thumb or finger from left to right along the bottom of the screen. Up to this point that has defeated Gavin. However, today while I was cooking dinner Aurora took my iPod from Gavin who had not only managed to unlock it, but had rearranged all the icons on my four screens and deleted one of the applications. ::Sigh:: I had just spent an hour two nights ago with a spreadsheet planning out my application layout so that the games were in type order and order of frequency of play and my utilities were organized by function and frequency. Did I save those spreadsheets? Nope. Didn't think I'd have to. Guess I will be recreating those and saving them.

So needless to say, my iPod now has a four-digit pin in addition to the slide lock which is going to be a pain in the ass when I need to change tracks in the car.

The funny thing is that I don't think Aurora had figured out the slide lock thing yet. I'm telling you that boy is going to be a hacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment