04 April 2009

Wow... people are fucked.

So after reading about 60 pages of FML - fmylife.com (yeah, the F stands for what you think it does) I realized that I am not quite the asshole/bastard we all think I am. Granted I am not in high school, nor am I college aged, so that explains quite a bit of it. But man, people now days are just fucked up. A lot of the entries almost sound like punch lines to mean jokes and I wonder how many of them actually are, but I also notice that a lot of them probably aren't made up. Now some of them clearly have back stories that give reasons for people's actions, but even still a lot of it is pretty sad. Granted I also read a bunch of stories about guys wanting to propose to their girlfriends who really didn't care about them and I wonder just how so many people van be so naive to what their partner is thinking/feeling. I never in a million years would have proposed to my wife if I thought for an instant that she wouldn't say yes. If I had even a fraction of doubt I would've waited.

So yeah, I'm just a guy who can't stand stupidity and generally doesn't like 99.9999998% of the human population.

No comments:

Post a Comment